Career Opportunities and How to Apply
LEAD Association Management, Inc. is a rapidly growing owner/operator community association management firm. We hold our corporate office in Houston, Texas, and are honored that over 37,000 people call on us to serve them while they are at “home”! Thanks to the commitment and dedication of our team members. We are looking for that next team member!
Founded in 2015, we haven’t just expanded our size; we’ve grown into a company that is paving a new way in the industry, where our employees can truly make a difference, career growth is available, and where our residents are provided an amazing living experience.
We are looking for people who:
- Have strong personal values and want to work for a values-based company
- Are ambitious and hardworking with exceptionally high personal standards
- Embrace problem-solving and learn new skills
- Thrive in a rapidly changing and high growth environment
- Are passionate about driving continuous improvements and the use of technology with data to drive business results
- Competitive Base Salary and performance bonus
- A robust package of Health (Medical (PPO), Dental, Vision), 401k matching, paid vacation benefits, among other great perks
- Educational Assistance / Reimbursement to support your drive to learn
- Opportunity to grow within the team, operations, and corporate office
- 120 hours (15 days) paid time off